Automatic Sliding Gate Accessories for Melbourne
When installing an automatic gate you need to make sure that you get everything you need. Some of the accessories that you can consider for your automatic sliding gate include:
- Remote Controls - for opening the automatic gate without leaving your car
- Battery Backup - for peace of mind automatic gates will work even if there is a power failure. They are also great if you decide to use solar power for your automatic gate. If you decide not to have a battery backup, it is recommended that you have a manual release in case of a power shortage (so you will never be locked in or out or your driveway)
- Keypads - great option to give access to pedestrians
- Safety beam - a proximity sensor to make sure the gate does not close when a person, pet or car is passing through the automatic sliding gate (sometimes called an anti crushing feature)
- Solar panels - choose from 5 watts up to 40 watts depending on your energy needs. Solar panels are a great choice when you want to save on electricity when operating your automatic gate.
You can now also use your smartphone to control your automatic gates. There are now various apps on the market. With some apps you can even receive notifications when your gate is opened or closed when you are not at home.
Joe's Fencing & Gates service all of Melbourne's Northern suburbs. The suburbs of Melbourne we service include Fawkner, Coburg, Brunwick, Glenroy, Pascoe Vale, Oak Park, Ascot Vale, Essendon, Strathmore, Campbellfield and Tullarmarine.
For an obligation free quote for a glass pool fence call Joe today on 0432 157 971 or email email@example.com
At Joe's Fencing & Gates we also install automatic sliding gates for commercial and industrial properties.