Colorbond Fencing for Melbourne
Colorbond fences are an increasingly popular choice for boundary fencing in Melbourne. They are a modern style of fencing that provides a high level of privacy. Colorbond fences are a much more attractive alternative to traditional timber paling fencing. They will complement your home, whilst enhancing it's value.
Besides boundary fencing there are many other uses for Colorbond including:
- Hinged gates
- Automatic sliding gates
- Pedestrian access gates
- Decorative lattice Colorbond fencing
There are fourteen stylish colours to choose from for your new Colorbond fence - from 'surfmist' to 'wilderness' - so you are sure to find a colour to suit.
Other advantages of a Colorbond fence include:
- being fire resistant
- only maintenance needed is hosing down every 6 months
- steel will not rot
- terminates will not eat your fence
- looks great on both sides
- Warranty of up to 10 years
- No gaps - so the ultimate in privacy and security
- Comes in three panel lengths -1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm
When you need a fence that is durable, good looking and easy to maintain a Colorbond fence is your best choice!
Joe's Fencing & Gates service all of Melbourne's northern suburbs. The Melbourne suburbs we service include Fawkner, Coburg, Brunswick, Glenroy, Pascoe Vale, Oak Park, Ascot Vale, Essendon, Strathmore, Campbellfield and Tullamarine.